Saturday, April 10, 2010

BUMP PREVIOUS POSTS!!!

THIS POST IS IN MOSTLY CAPS. AT THE START.

BLATANT ADVERTISING. WWW.RAPTUREGAMING.NET. VISIT NOW. MY ARTICLES ARE THERE!

Like anyone actually visits this blog any more? Leave your farewell comments here!

Oh. I won CAPL 2009 with ice and a team that never trained together. I won ESTC Winter 2009 without ice (albeit with a great team). HAH!

Why am I posting? Well, I just decided to save the entire blog in soft copy on my computer, and read through it. It's about 250 pages. Wow. Lots written here. I didn't even paste the walls of images because those cause open office to crash.

You know, since It's gonna be the last few posts, I'm going to go back and make a post to summarize the happenings in this blog, and this blog can be wrapped up properly for time immemorial.

No comments: